Santen 4th Ophthalmology Exchange Event: Save the Date
26 February 2021 - 27 February 2021
For all those interested in research in ophthalmology, Santen in collaboration with the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology invites you to the 4th Ophthalmology Exchange Event.
Ophthalmology Exchange (OpEx) is a Santen annual, non-promotional, educational meeting run for the benefit of ophthalmologists and allied health professionals as well as academics and researchers.
• The intended audience is clinical healthcare professionals and academics and researchers from across the Ireland & UK.
• We have taken the decision due to COVID-19 and the ongoing pandemic and uncertainty to host the 4th OpEx as a virtual event and hence will be inviting attendees from Europe and the United States as well.
• The meeting will take place between 14:00-17:00, Friday 26th and 09:00-12:00, Saturday 27thFebruary 2021
• Presentation to be a mixture of clinical application and treatment as well as scientific discovery and research and to include topics and workshops on Glaucoma and Corneal disease
• An opportunity for junior researchers and PhD students to showcase their research and for their posters to be judged and a winner declared.
Researchers are invited to enter the Ophthalmology Exchange poster competition . Further information about the competition and entry requirements are available by emailing santenevents@touchassociates.
Registration details will be posted here in the coming days