Save the Date - Retina 2021
5 November 2021 - 6 November 2021
The Fighting Blindness Retina 2021 virtual conference will bring together top international and Irish researchers and clinicians to showcase the latest updates on therapeutic interventions, eye care practices and scientific discovery.
Friday 5th Nov (scientific programme)
Sat 6th Nov (public engagement day).
Retina 2021 are now accepting abstracts to be considered for poster display and/or poster sizzlers as well as short talk presentations (more information on each of these below). On-going efforts in the area of vision and the wide spectrum of retinal disease can be submitted under the categories:
- Laboratory-based Research
- Clinical Research
- Case Studies
- Social Research
- Public and Patient Involvement (PPI)
Click here to submit your abstract and contribute to the conversation. Closing date is Wednesday, September 08, 2021.
- Poster- online PDF of poster uploaded to site and viewable by all attendees.
- Poster sizzlers- approx. 1-1.5-minute audio recording to accompany poster. Please note if not selected for a sizzler you will still be considered for a poster.
- Short talk presentations- approx. 10-minute live talks on the day. Please note if not selected for a talk you will still be considered for a poster.