AAO 2020 - Virtual Conference
13 November 2020 - 15 November 2020
Registration for the AAO 2020 Virtual meeting, taking place from the 12th-15th November, is now open.
To register and for further details please visit https://www.aao.org/annual-meeting
Registration is All-Inclusive, meaning registrants can attend any session, course, subspecialty day meeting or skills transfer course. In the virtual meeting, participants are not restricted from accessing content that, at an in-person meeting, would have required additional tickets, passes or registrations. This offers an unprecedented opportunity to open all areas of the meeting to every attendee. The content will be saved on the virtual meeting platform until February 15, 2021.
Registration is an All-Access Pass to:
- Over 100 hours of interactive sessions broadcast live.
- Unlimited access to 700 hours of additional on-demand content.
- All 8 Subspecialty Day meetings.
- The AAOE practice management program.
- Up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Learn more about available CME.
- A robust virtual Expo where you can connect with industry representatives and learn about the latest products and services.